Windermere Real Estate Professionals is excited to offer a scholarship program to students in our area. The Windermere Foundation is a nonprofit organization, created by Windermere Real Estate for the purpose of raising and providing funds to support low-income and homeless families throughout the West. Every time a Windermere Real Estate agent sells a home, a portion of the commission is donated directly to the Foundation. Granting scholarships to students who have demonstrated a concern for their community is one of the many projects the Windermere Foundation supports.
· There are a total of three scholarships available for award. One scholarship will be in
the amount of $3000, with the additional two scholarships in the amount $1000 each.
· Applicants must be graduating high school seniors who are furthering their education
in the State of Idaho beyond their high school years.
· Completed applications should be submitted via the "Scholarship Application" link below.
· The scholarship may be used at any accredited post-high school institute of higher
education in the State of Idaho. The funds will be paid directly to the school upon proof
of enrollment of full time status.
· In order to receive the scholarship, the student must attend the fall semester of school
immediately following the awarding of the scholarship.
· Judging criteria will be based on excellence in: scholastic achievement, community
service, extracurricular activities.
· Applications must be returned to high school counselors or caseworkers no later than
April 15, 2022.
· A committee of Windermere Foundation Representatives will review each application
and select a number of finalists.
· Students who are employees of Windermere Real Estate or who have family members
associated with Windermere Real Estate are not eligible for the scholarship.